Thank you for your ongoing support that ensures everyone who turns to Detroit Rescue Mission Ministries (DRMM) for help and hope receives it. Your compassion and generosity touched a great many lives, but our work is not done as long as men, women, and children in your community are hungry, homeless, and hurting!
- 1,642,500 meals were served to hungry and hurting men, women, and children
- 96,765 nights of emergency shelter provided
- Over 2,200 children and families were impacted by Adopt a Family
- 1,100+ men and women received treatment for addiction
- 256 people graduated from our life change program
- 30,000+ volunteer hours have been given
- Over 600 children and teens attended summer camp
- 45+ families received a refurbished home
Thank you for having such a HUGE impact on your community.
But as long as one parent in our community can’t feed her children, one senior citizen is agonizing over buying food or filling a prescription, one family is teetering on the brink of homelessness, or one heart is despairing over the shackles of addiction—our work is not done.